I am having trouble running my application as every time i try to run
it the simulator gives me a an error. I looked through the
Documentation but I couldn't find anything on user created classes.

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.EditText;

public class survey extends Activity {
        private EditText questions;
        private EditText answers;
        private Button next;
        private Button done;
        private OnClickListener nextListener;
        private OnClickListener doneListener;
        private Forms list = new Forms();
         int t;

    @Override

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.questions_app);
        questions = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.questions);
        answers = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.answers);
        next = (Button) findViewById(R.id.next);
        done = (Button) findViewById(R.id.done);
        t = 0;
        nextListener = new OnClickListener(){
                public void onClick(View v) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                String qtemp = questions.getText().toString();
                                list.setA(t, qtemp);
                                String atemp = answers.getText().toString();
                                String[] answer = atemp.split("|");
                                list.setQ(t, answer);
                                t++;
                                questions.setText("");
                                answers.setText("");
                        }

        };
        doneListener = new OnClickListener(){

                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                               //starting temp and finishing the
current activity
                                Q_end temp = new Q_end();
                                temp.startActivity(null);
                                finish();
                        }
        };
        done.setOnClickListener(doneListener);
    }
}

I figure out that the instance of the Forms class is the cause but I'm
not sure why. Forms is a class that I created in the same package.
Also when I try to start the activity Q-end and finish the current
activity, it also gives me a error. Can some1 tell me what i'm doing
wrong?