Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a position for Sr. Sales force Developer at San Jose, CA (only
locals) for one of our client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know your views. If
Consultants or available reply back with updated resume and contact details
to karth...@smartwe.net and you  can  reach  me on 650-488-5577 Extn: 403

*Job Title: Sr. Sales force Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA (only locals)*

*Short term*

Job Description:

My client is in immediate need for a Sr. SFDC Developer for a short term
project.

Required Skills: The essential skills candidates must have:

·         Must: Apex development; 4+ years.

·         Must:  Visual Force development; 2+ years.

·         Must:  Some SFDC Configuration experience.

·         Must:  Some SFDC Administration.

·         Desired:  Development experience with CPQ (configure price quote)
tools such as Steel brick Quote Quickly or equivalent.

·         Thanks and Regards,

*Karthick Varma*

- let passion drive your vision!

Smart We Inc

Email:  karth...@smartwe.net

Office: 650 488 5577 Extn - 403 | Fax: 650 332 8013

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/f3c851c6-9661-4432-80cc-f889e56a4cd7%40googlegroups.com.