Hi, i'm creating an application that copy some files from internal storage
and moves it to SD Card, but I don't have access to the External Storage

File theDir = new File("/storage/sdcard1/Test");
if (!theDir.exists()) {
    t.setText("Does not exists.. creating..");
    theDir.mkdir();
    t.setText(theDir.toString());
} else {
    t.setText("Exists");
}

Inserisci qui il codice...

This code is to create a new folder on SD

Everytime i run the app, he says "Does not exists.. creating..", but
"theDir.mkdir();" is not working, maybe for permissions?

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

I have this two permissions in AndroidManifest.xml

Sorry for my bad english..

Thanks in advance..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/8d58bdf0-55df-4b5f-a48e-2b8eca6f9026%40googlegroups.com.