Hi,

I checked https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=190376 and
also tested with Nexus 5 running Android V6.0.1 (that's the device most
mentioned in the ticket) and GPS is working ok for me on the Nexus 5. GPS
is also working ok for me with Android V6 on Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 7 & 9.

However I don't use the Location API class much and where possible prefer
to use the lower level NMEA listener interface -
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/GpsStatus.NmeaListener.html

You could use the NMEA listener interface as a temporary work around and
create your own Location objects from the lower level NMEA data (this works
fine, I also do this when using external Bluetooth GPS receivers with
Android devices - converting GPS NMEA data back into Location objects, you
just need to do the relevant data conversions between the different
measurement units...)

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/dbf62523-d8ed-4926-9f1a-dbc83195d9fc%40googlegroups.com.