HI,

I upgraded google play services 8.3 to 8.4, as vungle does not work with
google play services 8.3.

Now it has compliation errors.

Below is the error.
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException:
com.android.dx.rop.cst.CstMethodRef cannot be cast to
com.android.dx.rop.cst.CstInterfaceMethodRef

below are the things I have put in build.gradle

android {
    compileSdkVersion 23
    buildToolsVersion '23.0.0'

    defaultConfig {
        applicationId "com.app.uento"
        useLibrary 'org.apache.http.legacy'
        minSdkVersion 14
        multiDexEnabled true
        targetSdkVersion 22
        versionCode 36
        versionName "4.6"

as google play services 8.4 does not work with version 22, I had to change
colpike and buildtools version to 23, before it was 22.
But I do not want to target to 23 android sdk version.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Anjali

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/280ed175-d941-45e5-9448-7a05a9db20e7%40googlegroups.com.