I am creating child vaccination reminder apk on android eclipse i am stuck
on a question how to show  vaccine schdule of a baby after entering a birth
date along with notification and reminder was remaining.

The requirement are needed in my apk are given  below :-
1) To display entire vaccineation schdule of a child  from the date of
birth along with showing notification for ea
i want to creat vaccination schedule page which shows information of baby
vaccine datewise after entering the baby birthdate.

2) Also i do not want to login page since i am using that apk on only one
mobile.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0f0b1d79-1a41-433e-86b0-a5473b590322%40googlegroups.com.