I've been trying to locate some excessive object creation to deal with
hiccuping caused by the garbage collector (any word on upcoming
improvements to this, btw?), and have discovered that DDMS is the tool
for the job.  I shut down eclipse and booted up DDMS, and it finds my
device, but lists no processes running (no matter what I run).

Initially, it did list the "powermanager" app that I had installed, so
I assumed this was causing some kind of conflict and uninstalled it
and rebooted my device.  Now it simply lists no processes.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks for any help!

-Rye