Hi everyone!

I created a custom view for TabLayout items, where I have a pictured and
the text below it (ImageButton + TextView). Original tabs have only text
and when you tap on one tab, you can see some fade effect by default in
gray color which gives you the feeling that you tapped on the tab. Since I
made the custom view for tabs, the fade effect is still there, but only
when I click somewhere around the picture layer and not when I hit the
picture layer. The fragment is switched because I made the click event that
switches to proper fragment, because by default the switch wasn't working
while clicking on imageButton.

Thank you in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/93e93844-ce56-43f1-967a-6407446fb804%40googlegroups.com.