Currently the market does not allow for screenshots.  The icon that is
specified in your manifest xml is shown to the user next to the
application name in the market.

I always put my website in the app description just in case someone
wants to go check it out and see screenshots of the app on my website
before they decide to download my apps.  Since there is no way to make
a clickable link in the app description at the moment it relies on
people actually remembering my web address, but hopefully it counts
for something.

---snctln
www.snctln.com