I have seen some funny things within Android support for SSL. The
server/client go through a proper FIN ACK close of the socket, but Android
still thinks the connection is open and tries to reuse the closed
connection. But if the RST packet is sent, Android does recognize the close
and will reopen for a new connection. Anyone else see this?

Shane