Actually, I think a good way around this issue -- retaining user
ratings and comments but allowing them to de-value in accurate
comments would be if each comment could be commented on by the app
author. Some ability to offer a round trip communication between the
author and the commenter would go a long way to solve what I think are
some of the core issues the original poster had.

--
http://joelapenna.com