The R class is created in the package that is associated with your
application, Pack1 I am assuming. To access it from another package
you do the same thing that you would do with any other public class
that you wish to access outside of the package in which it resides:
either fully-qualify it when referring to it (Pack2.R.layout.xxx) or
import it (import Pack2.R).