Hi,

I’m reaching out because I’m conducting a research project on Android
Developers and their experience receiving payments and I thought you might
be a good fit to take this survey. The questions are very general and
shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete, as we’re hoping to learn
how sending payments could be improved. Would you be interested in taking
the survey? Here is the link to participate:
https://form.jotform.com/61045669009154 .

For participating in the survey you will be enter into a drawing for $100
USD Visa Gift Card. I am seeking Developers based in the Brazil, I was
hoping that you could share the survey with your group, to see if they are
interested in participating.

We need as many Android Developers as possible to make sure the information
is as accurate and efficient as possible so any shares you could provide
would be much appreciated.  This study is being conducted by TP?TF Reseach
Group and all information obtained is confidential and will not be released
to any government entities or outside parties. If you have any questions or
concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/77e2d212-2485-4738-8eaf-eb90dcb935d2%40googlegroups.com.