Hello, I really need help.I have not much knowledge regarding this.

I won't be able to unlock it using ADB because I had not enabled USB debugging
before the phone got locked.

I have downloaded Aroma File Manager and moved it to SD card and placed the
card in my phone. I don't know what to do next.

These are the options available to me when I press the volume up and power
button.

Reboot system now
Apply update from ADB
Apply update from SD card
Apply update from SD card 2
Apply update from cache
Wipe data/factory reset
Wipe cache partition
Backup user data
Restore user data

The phone model is Gionee ELIFE E3, Android v.4.2 Jellybean

I don't want to Factory reset and lose data.

Your help is very much appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/f10922d1-a842-4d51-b0e5-269556d5726e%40googlegroups.com.