My code without the redirection to Pastebin:

NutritionFacts facts = mProduct.NutritionFacts;

DataSource source = new DataSource.Builder()
        .setAppPackageName(BuildConfig.APPLICATION_ID)
        .setType(DataSource.TYPE_RAW)
        .setDataType(DataType.TYPE_NUTRITION)
        .build();

DataPoint point = DataPoint.create(source);
point.setTimestamp(System.currentTimeMillis(), TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_FOOD_ITEM).setString(mProduct.Name);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_MEAL_TYPE).setInt(Field.MEAL_TYPE_SNACK);

point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_CALORIES,
facts.KCalPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_TOTAL_FAT,
facts.FatsPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_SATURATED_FAT,
facts.SatsPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_MONOUNSATURATED_FAT,
 facts.MonounsatsPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_POLYUNSATURATED_FAT,
 facts.PolyunsatsPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_TOTAL_CARBS,
facts.CarbsPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_SUGAR,
facts.SugarPerServing);
/* Alcohol missing */
/* Amylum missing */
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_PROTEIN,
facts.ProteinsPerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_DIETARY_FIBER,
facts.RoughagePerServing);
point.getValue(Field.FIELD_NUTRIENTS).setKeyValue(Field.NUTRIENT_SODIUM,
facts.SatsPerServing * 1f / 2.5f); /* Salt = 2.5 * Sodium */

DataSet set = DataSet.create(source);
set.add(point);

Fitness.HistoryApi.insertData(mGoogleApiClient, set).await();

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ea136a1a-2302-4aef-b52c-7452c53403cc%40googlegroups.com.