- Considering the amount of people in various forums complaining about
applications optimisation USELESS BUT EXTREMELY ANNOYING notifications....

- Considering the fact some retarded programmer decided the phone pin and
the sim card pin should have the same screen leading to confusion (while
one is driving and cant really stop for instance)
leading to the phone being blocked (asking for the puk code) with no
possibility to skip it to use the very phone , but yet you can still remove
the sim (so why not adding abutton to skip the bloody puk code request???)

I hope the people behind these wonderfull features (or lack of features)
simply get aids and take them time to die fucking slowly

yes it's harsh, but when you got TO STOP in the middle of the hughway to
dismantle YOUR FUCKING PHONE just to remove the fucking sim card , just to
get your GPS app working to find your way, it tends to enrage you a tad !!!

you fuckholes android bullshit retarded fucking programmers with the I.Q.
of a fucking teletuby!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/26032805-5471-46e0-b29f-06eb3288342f%40googlegroups.com.