Hi Everyone,

I am a product manager of a medical application written for Android watches
we use :
Sony smart watch 3
and
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
<http://www.lg.com/us/smart-watches/lg-W200A-lg-watch-urbane-2nd-edition-att>

Since some of our users are elderly and do not know how to use the watch we
would like the watch to be in kiosk mode - so the users can only access our
application without the
option to exit it by mistake - It will be hard for them to get back to the
application.

We tried in many ways to achieve this - mainly making the application the
device owner
but we understand this can only be achieved by setting an OS level flag
called the Low RAMflag and we have not managed to do that

Have any of you managed to achieve kiosk mode with any watch on the market?

Interested to learn from your experiences

Lila

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0a893c5d-7cb6-4314-bc90-5904396e5bff%40googlegroups.com.