Hello to every one,
                  I am trying to develop a very first app to show hello
world. But I am facing problems in developing apk for this. I am using
Build apk option from build in toolbar. But I am always getting error like
this in messages window.

Error:Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException:
org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'D:\Java
SDK\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

I am very new to android app development.I am using Android studio 1.5.1.

The gradle console shows this message:

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException:
org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'D:\Java
SDK\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or
--debug option to get more log output.

Please guide me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/fa8aa99a-e8ee-4ce0-af66-712fc1f11d18%40googlegroups.com.