Dear partner,

 Hope you’re doing great, please go through the requirement and let me know
suitable consultant and then please send me your updated resume to
*v...@atriait.com*

Position:  ETL  Data Integration with T-SQl

Location: Texas

*TOP THREE SKILLS: *

1) Experience in ETL Data Integration (writing scripts to automate,
schedule etc…)

2) Processing large data sets in TSQL, ability to use Windows OLAP functions

3) Performing ETL using purely T-SQL (without the use of tools such as
SSIS)

Job Description:   The T-SQL Developer is responsible for the management of
all data loading and processing; communicating issues, successes, and
failures to internal and external clients. This position is responsible for
the successful on-boarding of data, communicating with internal and
external clients concerning job status, issues and metrics.

*Thanks&Regards,*

V.Vinod kumar

US IT Recruiter

972-646-8100 x 305|