Hi Everyone,

Hope  you all are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with one of our client for iOS Developer*. *
Please
go through the requirement and get back to me ASAP.

Role: iOS Developer

Location: Michigan

Duration: 6 months

Exp. Required: 5-6Years

Rate: $50/hr on c2c

JD: Optimize mobile applications, Programming, developing with Mobile
platforms ,Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies, Strong
communication skills, Mobile app deployment ,multiple mobile platforms.

Please let me know your availability for this need. If interested, send me
your updated profile along with these details:

Full Name:

Email id:

Phone no:.

Last four digits of SSN:

DOB:

Skype id:

Current location:

Visa status:

Visa expiry:

Availability:

Notice period to be given:

Education details- University/Degree/ Year of graduation

*Note: Only H1B candidates are required and visa copy is mandatory at the
time of submission. *

Thanks

Ginny

Systems USA