My company developed an Android app that we are very happy with. Some of
our customers are asking about a desktop app. I have experimented with our
Android app on the desktop via Arc Welder... and it looks like I can
currently publish our app to the chrome web store but targeting chrome OS
devices only.

Is it known if Google plans to support Android apps within the chrome web
store more generally (for other OS's?)? If so, then we can probably avoid
the expense of porting our application to the desktop.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/2dcc4f25-5ada-44c3-beb4-42792942fafa%40googlegroups.com.