Hi all.

On my application , I have an ActivityGroup displaying a header with
information and a footer with icons for actions.
The middle of the screen is containing another activity.

My problem is that when i display an Alert to prompt the user to enter
a name and i open the keyboard , there's a configuration change and
all the activities are going trought the onDestroy,onCreate again.
but the Alert is not shown again when the activity is restarted.
While debugging , i noticed that the Alert is displayed (and rotated
so it has been redraw) but it looks like it's drawn behind the
activity.

Has anyone manage to get something similar working ?

Christophe