Hello Recruiters

This is Riya - Sr Technical Recruiter / Bench Sales at Reliant Infotech
Inc.,

Please find the available list of our consultants and let me know if you
have any open position for them with your client.

You can reach me at 972 781 9730 or email me at r...@reliantinfotech.com
<m...@reliantinfotech.com>

*The below listed candidate's are all our own W2 Employees *
Skill Set Years of exp Location Relocation Visa status Availability

OBIEE Lead / Developer / Admin 11 years CA Open H1B 1 Week
Tableau Lead / Developer / Admin 12 Years CA Open H1B 1 Week
Business Analyst 8 years MN Open H1B Immediate
QA Analyst 7 Years NJ Only in East cost H4 EAD Immediate
OBIEE Developer 7 Years CA Open OPT EAD Immediate

--
Riya
Reliant Infotech Inc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAM45MDM6roKekpxR8iHjwH4LNouHY%3DfHvHpzDVu6iT7xNDMesw%40mail.gmail.com.