Hello,
My Google Play Publisher account has been terminated after my last app has
been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike.
That app didn't violate any of the Developer Program Policies and I
explained that in appeal. It's been more than 7 days since I sent appeal
and no one responded to my appeal.
What should I do? How can I contact someone from The Google Play Team to
review my appeal and reinstate my account? I'm 100% sure that that app
didn't violate any of the Developer Program Policies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/72815ace-d6a5-4c97-b790-7ffcb34e3bb4%40googlegroups.com.