Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for Performance tester* for *San Jose,CA

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

Title: Performance tester

Location: San Jose,CA

Duration: 6 Months +

Job Description:

Java   Performance tuning:

Performance testing knowledge.

Experience in core java

Monitor agent installation and configuration on the JVMs which are under
monitoring scope, enable the verbose GC

Monitor   CPU , heap , Connection utilization

collect thread dump and analyze using the thread dump analyzer tools

collect heap dump and analyze using   heap analyzer .

Analyze the GC using the file generated when verbose GC   is enabled , use
the GC analyzer to do this.

IF GC overhead is high , need to analyze why it is high , based on the
pattern of memory usage and   Garbage collection , we need to provide
Recommendation to reduce the overhead.

Analyze the connection utilization and see if connection are getting closed.

Collect the application logs and check for any error and exceptions .

*Mandatory Skills:* HP LoadRunner Performance Testing, Application Testing

*Desirable Skills:* Performance Optimization and Tuning

*Language Skills:* English Language

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,