Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Network Engineer*

*Location: Fort Worth (just South of DFW Airport)*

*Duration: Long term*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

*Top Three Skills:        *

Wireshark

Application Flows, Analytical Mindset

Network Performance experience

Opnet, ARX, ATX are a HUGE Plus

*Qualifications:*

• B.S. with Networking experience

• CCNP or equivalent knowledge.

• Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Word

• Basic knowledge level of Microsoft Excel

• Ability to work well in a team environment

• Strong understanding of networking fundamentals

• Ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors with various
skill sets and backgrounds

• Strong organizational and analytical skills to support problem solving
initiatives

• Excellent oral and written communication skills

• Self-starter with a high level of initiative

• Able to work with minimal supervision, flexible, work well under pressure

• Lead both technical and non-technical discussions.

• Proven ability to build and facilitate relationships at all levels of the
organization, both internally and externally.

• Commitment to system functionality and user satisfaction in rapidly
growing and changing environments

• Ability to handle multiple projects and operational issues simultaneously
and communicate requirements and status effectively

• Demonstrate problem solving skills, have strong presentation and
analytical skills, and possess a strong desire to work in a fast-paced
environment.

• Ensure quality of deliverables

Best Regard

Sai Kiran