Intent i = manager.getLaunchIntentForPackage(packageName);
startActivity(i);

As I explained Im starting activity using startActivity(i); method. It
 starts properly , But I need that application full content view to display
inside a another application container. Now what is happening after
calling startActivity(i);
method its
content display come to full screen as default. but I dont need it. I need
to show that application display screen inside a another application bit
small screen. so how to get that graphic stream from my first application.

--
Best Regards

Indika Ruwan Senavirathne
Software Engineer  | Professional  Mobile App Developer

Email: indika.senavirat...@gmail.com
Skype: indikasenavirathne

DISCLAIMER:  This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

P please consider the environment before printing this email

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CADq0osGfJHRudU8DnHWTs0UsjcSXOLBU92Uxmw5Vbsdi-b2KdA%40mail.gmail.com.