> Hi,
>

> Candidate must be GC, GC EAD   and USC
> Please send me your consultant resume at *pooja.khur...@contech-it.com
> <pooja.khur...@contech-it.com>*
>

> candidate must have:

Bachelors degree or equivalent experience

• Minimum 5 years of experience in software design and development

• Minimum 5 years of experience in the systematic use of business
requirements analysis and definition methodologies
• Minimum 1 years of experience IT Architecture experience, preferably at
the Enterprise level

> *Position Title: * *IT - Architecture Analyst III*
> *Location: **EDEN PRAIRIE, MN *
>
> *Full Time Job*

 Senior IT Architecture Analyst

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANZF%3Dnc6bPKkrWmz%3DVNewrxMcweZm247SBPQG0KJw5598A1Dhw%40mail.gmail.com.