Hi All,

I have few question regarding Android OS and its Power Management System.

Below are the list of questions

Questions:-
1) What is Android Power Management?
2) How Android Power Management differ from the Linux Power Management?
3) Is there any source-code difference b/w Android Kernel and Linux Kernel?
What are the changes Google made in Kernel for Android Power Management?
4) Android maintain its own git branch for Kernel Code and it is different
from the Linux mainline Kernel Code branch; What is the reason behind this
different kernel maintenance?

   Andoid Kernal Source Link:-
 https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common/
   Linux Mainline Kernal Source Link:- https://www.kernel.org

5) Please provide me all the details regarding changes/patch made by Google
for Android OS?

Please do needful on these.

Thanks,
Nisarg Prajapati