Hi all,

I,Rakesh babu app developer

I am developing Video based website app.For this I m using webview class.

.I am facing with one error msg while chking my app thru emulator n samsung
smart phone. too

so pls give some suggestions to resolve this issue

*"net::ERR_CACHE_MISS " *

*For ur reference I  m sharing my code as follows*

activity.java file

import android.content.Context;
import android.support.v7.app.AppCompatActivity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.webkit.JavascriptInterface;
import android.webkit.WebSettings;
import android.webkit.WebView;
import android.webkit.WebViewClient;
import android.widget.Toast;

public class MainActivity extends AppCompatActivity {
    private WebView mywebview;

    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);
        mywebview = (WebView)findViewById(R.id.webView);
        WebSettings webSettings = mywebview.getSettings();
        webSettings.setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
        mywebview.loadUrl("http://bbsinfobiz.com";);
        mywebview.setWebViewClient(new WebViewClient());
    }

    public void onBackPressed() {
        if(mywebview.canGoBack())
        {
            mywebview.goBack();
        }
        else {
            super.onBackPressed();
        }
    }

    public class WebAppInterface {
        Context mContext;

        /** Instantiate the interface and set the context */
        WebAppInterface(Context c) {
            mContext = c;
        }

        /** Show a toast from the web page */
        @JavascriptInterface
        public void showToast(String toast) {
            Toast.makeText(mContext, toast, Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
        }
    }

}

*manifest file*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    package="com.twmind.www.bbsinfobiz">
    <permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
    <permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></permission>

    <application
        android:allowBackup="true"
        android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher"
        android:label="@string/app_name"
        android:supportsRtl="true"
        android:theme="@style/AppTheme">
        <activity android:name=".MainActivity">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />

                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>

</manifest>