for all of you talking shit- i would rather you say it to my face- stop
spreading rumors about pedofiles etc... you dont know me or anyone else dont be
a pussy stop gossiping about shit you heard that you think checks out but
really doesnt because youre to cowardly or lazy/dim to have your own thoughts.
Just like myself, david serra is a stand up guy- im a stand up guy - none of
your business about transgender issues and pedofile just straight wrong!!! -
jacob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/47c67fab-7998-42d3-8516-7726846e1d81%40googlegroups.com.