If I had enough money I would travel to visit Google HQ in person to meet
John and Justin. My app (Wood V) updates are being rejected because they
say it contains "League of Legends logo". And it doesn't. I've email them 6
times. SIX TIMES, proving Riot gives permission for developers to use art
assets:
https://developer.riotgames.com/general-policies
<https://developer.riotgames.com/general-policies>

PLEASE DO

   - Think outside the box
   - Think of ways for players to evaluate and improve their own gameplay
   - Think of ways to connect players with their friends
   - Blow our minds (it’s encouraged)
   - *Feel free to use any of our art assets from the game (but NOT any
   official Logos)*

Most important proof: *http://www.riotgames.com/legal-jibber-jabber
<http://www.riotgames.com/legal-jibber-jabber>*

But they still replying me with the same exact message:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Play Team.
Our policy states:
- We don’t allow apps that infringe copyright.
*For example, there is the use of League of Legends logos in your app. *
This rejection doesn't impact the standing of your Google Play Developer
Account, but repeated violations can result in the suspension of this app
or your Google Play Developer account.
If you believe your app complies with our policies, please submit your app
and we’ll review it again.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards,
John
The Google Play Team

This is John, I have 3 o 4 emails like this, exactly this one.

Hi Victor,

Thanks for contacting the Google Play team.

During review, we found that your app violates our *Unauthorized Use of
Copyrighted Content*
<https://play.google.com/about/ip-deception-spam/impersonation-ip/unauthorized-copyright>
 policy.

Our policy states:

- We don’t allow apps that infringe copyright.
*For example, your app contains League of Legends logo. *
Make sure you’ve corrected all policy violations before submitting your app
again.
You can review the policy for more information and examples of policy
violations:
You might also want to review the Developer Program Policies for more
policy guidance: https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html
This rejection doesn't impact the standing of your Google Play Developer
Account, but repeated violations can result in the suspension of this app
or your Google Play Developer account.
If you believe your app complies with our policies, please submit your app
and we’ll review it again.

Regards,

Justin
The Google Play Team

And this is Justin.

Employees of the Month, probably.

I've even sent them a PDF with ARROWS, designed for a 5 years old kid to
understand my app, in each activity, doesn't have any League of Legends
logo, I just use ART ASSETS LIKE CHAMPION SQUARES. There are LOTS of
running and perfectly fine apps out there with this same content.

What can I do? I can't hold my patience any more, I've sent them another
email today, I hope this time is different.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/5e092603-34cf-47e8-b2aa-1e0093560d96%40googlegroups.com.