The calendar provider is not currently part of the SDK, so unfortunately
there aren't any capabilities you can use.  If you are working on platform
code, you can look at the source code and private API to see what it can do.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.