Greetings,

Hope you are doing Good!

This is Vikas, Senior Technical Recruiter form L7 Resources. We have come
across your profile on LinkedIn/Job Boards and we found your profile
matching to the below job description.

*Job Title: WinMo UX/UI Developer*

*Location : Richardson TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Exp. Range: 4.0 to 12.0 *

*Job Description:*

Windows Mobile 6.5 and should able to learn quickly Win10
Net Compact framework
Strong front-end development experience working with
HTML/HTML5/CSS/JavaScript.
Excellent experience with jQuery
Excellent design experience working with UI/UX.
Mobile-Optimized Web Applications, Google Analytics
Oracle DB - able to write/improve medium to advanced SQL
Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills
Strong experience with user experience design principles.

*Optional Skills:*
Java / J2EE
JQuery Mobile
Experience to Agile Process