Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Senior UI Developer

Locations  : Detroit, MI

NEED FULL SSN FOR THIS POSITION AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Web Application Software Engineer

Want to help take General Motors to the next level? General Motors continues to
develop innovative technologies to shape the future of the automotive industry.
Our 212,000 plus employees work in 396 facilities touching six continents; they
speak more than 50 languages and touch 23 time zones. From designing and
engineering state-of-the-art plants and developing new vehicles and
technologies to creating new marketing programs, our team members are valued
for their unique contributions.

At General Motors we recognize that our drivers deserve their vehicle to help
keep them connected to the information and entertainment that helps make their
lives better, simpler, more in-touch.
When our drivers need personalized entertainment like customized music or talk
radio, we deliver. Advanced technology like lomation (the ability to find goods
and services on the fly powered by on location-based information services) is
built into our vehicles. We even offer advanced navigation services through our
advanced in-vehicle technology.

As a member of the IHU Reserved Application team you will help build our next
generation infotainment applications. Following Agile Methodologies you will
join us in constantly pushing ourselves forward with new engineering challenges.

WHAT SETS US APART
- Big impact - you will directly impact a product that millions of people will
use every day
- Agile - our team fully embraces Agile Methodologies responding to change
- Speed - we move quickly and iterate rapidly

RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own application software that will be a part of our Next Generation
Infotainment vehicles
- Flex your expertise in web application design, architecture and performance
to deliver compelling customer experiences
- Partner with the rest of your team members to innovate and develop new design
and interaction concepts
- Consume our API's to define and evolve the underlying interfaces that support
your projects, and drive the ongoing evolution of our web architecture

QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for technology
- Expert-level knowledge of JavaScript, CSS, HTML
- Experience with AngularJS strongly desired
- Experience with JavaScript frameworks (not jQuery) a plus
- Experience with CSS preprocessor's a plus
- Experience with GitHub or other content management systems is desired
- Experience with Grunt or other automation software a plus
- Experience with Jasmine or other testing frameworks a plus
- Agile Methodologies, TDD, Pair Programming a plus
- Passionate about user experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science
or equivalent

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com