Hi*,*

*Sekhar *here from *Spar Infosys,* one of our client has an opening for *PL/SQL
developer with Healthcare*

Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
interest.

*Job Title               : PL/SQL developer with Healthcare*

*Job Location       : Miami, FL*

*Start Date            : 6 months+*

*Interview            : Telephonic/Skype*

We are in need of a *PL/SQL developer with Healthcare* experience and
ideally experience with the Affordable care act. Candidates in Florida are
a plus but not required. This is a Skype and phone to hire. There can be
some flexibility for the perfect candidate so please send even if over the
rate target. The manager stressed that *XML was a Must.*

Client located in Miami, Florida who is looking for a strong Pl/SQL
developer with Strong XML and UNix Shell Scripting experience.  This
individual will acts as a primary developer on IRS related Project for the
AIR (affordable Care Act information Returns)

Consultant will be building XML files and building PL/SQL Packages as it
relates to the form 1095 and resubmitting these Files back to the
government for 2015 and fixing

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : *sek...@sparinfosys.com <sek...@sparinfosys.com>*