Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com> *

*Role: SFDC Technical Lead*

Location: Parsippany, NJ

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Skills- Salesforce, Apex, Force.com*

*Job Responsibilities:*

§  Salesforce technical lead with extensive experience with large project
team involved in implementing Salesforce projects

§  The Technical Lead is expected to have extensive experience in software
development, including but not limited to Salesforce technologies such as
Visualforce, Apex and Integration with other systems.

§  The technical team will be responsible for the detailed design of
technical solutions, and will document the technical design and manage
developers throughout the development, testing and support phases.

*Required Skill:*

§  Onsite SFDC Tech Lead

§  7-10 yrs. experience

§  Good leadership skills

§  Strong Knowledge of APEX and Force.com

§  Completed at least 3 Force.com projects

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || Sr. TAG Associate

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com