Hello ,
Hope you are doing well today,

Please go through the job requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant available for this role. If yes please send me your consultant
updated resume along with the best number to reach ASAP.

*Position :   PeopleSoft Tester (Travel & Expenses)Location:   Hanover,
MDDuration:   12 Month(s) Contract*

*Please respond at mir...@saiconinc.com <mir...@saiconinc.com>*

Required:
"PeopleSoft v 9.2 Travel and Expense Tester. At least three years of
PeopleSoft Travel and Expense testing experience. Overall at least five
years of testing experience. Must be well conversant with HP ALM tool
stack. Experience in using STAT tool will be preferred.
35% Writing test cases
50% Executing test cases
15% Recording details in HP ALM
Effective written and spoken communication skills.
The job holder will interact mostly with the project team members
particularly, developers, development lead, the project manager and the IS
manager."

Thanks and Regards,
Mohammed
Saicon Consultant Inc,