Hi ,

Hope you are doing good!!

Have a  look for the following  requirement,

JOB : JAVA C++

Industry: Financial Services – Mortgage

Job Category: Sales / Marketing – Analytics

The position is part of a newly established technology team within the
Investment and Capital Markets Division of the client (I&CM) in support of
Trade Life Cycle Systems.   The Technology Lead will develop and enhance
trade life cycle system components and workflows in support of all I&CM
trading desks and operations staff using test driven, agile development
techniques. Envisaged functional components include: trade capture and
booking services including lifecycle management, messaging and data
services and reporting systems, as well as ad-hoc business tools. The
current set of products traded include mortgage loans, mortgage securities,
rate derivatives, US treasuries and debt issuance securities.

Responsibilities include:

• Develop, and maintain high-quality software code and support automated
tests (including Unit, Functional, Performance, Acceptance) for trading
platform components and workflows for all I&CM trading desks (located in
New York and McLean, VA)

• Work with other I&CM development teams (Pricing and Analytics, Risk and
P&L, Data Services) and customers to identify product issues and ensure
end-user satisfaction

• Diagnose and troubleshoot identified software bugs; perform preventative
maintenance (e.g. code refactoring)

• Perform detailed reviews; challenge code and test quality, efficacy and
coverage

• Proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve quality of the
trading platform (e.g. speed, stability, features, and user experience)•
Collaborate with I&CM software developers to maximize developer
productivity

Qualifications

• 5+ years’ experience developing software solutions through full trade
life cycle

• Adaptable to evolving requirements and changing priorities

• Able to effectively multi-task across multiple efforts

• 3yrs+ experience and expert understanding of OOP and OOD concepts

• 3yrs+ experience and expert level programming skills in Java, C++ or
similar

• BS in Computer Science or similar

*Need below details:*

*1.            First Name*