Hi Pankaj,

Hope this email finds you well! We are App Innovation Technologies
<http://www.aitechindia.com/> expertise in Microsoft SharePoint, with the
latest .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 and sound knowledge in developing
WPF based window and web applications. We use PHP, Word-Press and other
open source technologies for website development and on mobile we work on
iOS, Android and Windows applications.

 Our lab is equipped with dedicated TFS 2012, MS SQL server 2012, MS
SharePoint 2010 Enterprise servers in the base of Windows Server 2012 and
Windows Server 2012 R2. We offer good quality work on a reasonable cost.

If you have any project, Please let me know.

Our work:

1. ASP.Net / .Net <http://www.aitechindia.com/experdocs/>

2. Website <http://www.aitechindia.com/unique/>

3. iOS Application <http://www.aitechindia.com/goamormobile/>