Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : SSRS/BI/Crystal Reports Developer

Locations  : Downtown NYC

Interview Process – Telephonic and F2F

Candidates must be local

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Must have STRONG Crystal reports and SSRS Development Experience.

Job Scope

This Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for the design,
development, support, maintenance and documentation of various ETL processes,
organizational reports, ad-hoc data queries. Reports are typically developed in
Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). You will
work with various departments to analyze business needs, develop requirements,
and provide technical solutions.

This position will also perform Crystal Report migration to Microsoft SSRS, as
directed by the Director  of Applications Development.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

·         Learn and understand existing report structures and various data
systems

·         Become proficient in department BI workflow & analyze opportunities
for BI improvements.

·         Promote consistency & standardization amongst the various types or BI
reports & databases

·         Participate in the design, development and support of data
warehouses, complex SQL scripts and SQL objects (views, functions, stored
procedures, etc.) in support of BI initiatives.

·         Participate in the design, design, development and support of data
integration via ETL scripts, SSIS packages and SSAS jobs.

·         Participate in the design, design, development and support of reports
created in BI reporting tools ( including Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access,
Microsoft SSRS, Microsoft Excel)

·         Participate in the design, development and support of BI components
for the delivery of dashboards, scorecards, customized reports, ad hoc queries,
along with extracts for analytics

·         Meet with end-users from various departments to analyze business
needs, develop requirements and deliver reporting projects.

·         Document business requirements and technical specifications in
support of BI initiatives and effectively communicate relevant project
information to superiors.

·         Ensure that development standards are followed and that version
control is maintained on all work

·         Ensure the timely & accurate generation of all internal/external
reports/forms.

Plus
Any experience with working in GENEVA (Portfolio Accounting Software)

Education (minimum needed):

BS level degree in Computer Science or related field, or certification from a
technical education institution.

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com