Hi,

I got a couple of questions. I'd appreciate your help or pointers in this
regard based on your experience.

1. What is the Best Practice to seed localization data to Sqlite3 DB in
Android?

   -

   2. Is there any precautions one should take care, given that this
   localization data (that is in a foreign language like say, Urdu, Hindi,
   Japanese, etc.) could be displayed in custom fonts in the UI?

Thanks in advance.

Karthik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/c3f59f83-950e-4e28-b710-e8ffeaf0e33d%40googlegroups.com.