Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Project Manager Financial Application (Ecommerce Experience)

Locations  : San Jose CA

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Client Profile:

Our large ecommerce client is looking for a Project Manager.

Responsibilities:

·         As a Project Manager, you will naturally be bringing order through
stellar communication, facilitation, performance.

·         Experience of Financial applications

·         Facilitation of end-to-end scoping and estimation

·         Creating cross functional plans and managing cross team dependencies

·         Communicating project progress – delivery status, risks, issues,
mitigation plans and impacts to the company roadmap

·         In partnership with cross-functional team leads and engineers,
optimizing the use of resources

·         Steering teams based on business objectives, constantly aligning
teams to those objectives

·         Developing light weight processes to improve communications and
project delivery

·         Excellent communication skills required

Qualifications:

·         5+ years of progressive project / program management experience

·         You can operate effectively in a high demand, rapidly shifting /
fluid environment.

·         You have experience driving mid to large scale, multi-discipline
projects & programs

·         You have a proven track record of on time and high quality project
delivery

·         You have worked with a variety of SDLC’s - you can select the best
method for the desired outcome but not necessarily operate with pre-defined or
standardized processes

·         You have implemented best practices, tools that were lightweight and
effective

·         You are comfortable communicating at project status meetings and with
cross-functional leads and engineers

·         BA/BS degree

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com