Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : ServiceNow Engineer

Locations  : Allendale, NJ

USC And GC, GC-EAD ONLY

JOB DESCRIPTION:

         1)sure and hands on experience in ServiceNow?

2)      What is the current version of SNOW on which you are working?

3)      Have you implemented Service Desk and managed the operations?

4)      What was the scale of SNOW implementation?

5)      Have you coordinated between implementation, vendor, customer and SNOW
account team?

Position summary: IS Engineer leads the planning, delivery, and support of
ServiceNow capabilities across the end client’s group. The role encompasses
managing vendors, support ecosystems, relationships with support teams (S&S),
and internal/external users. The responsibilities will be global in nature and
will require cross-functional collaboration with various stakeholders in the IS
organization. Among other things, the IS Engineer is responsible for
implementing, administering, and growing our ServiceNow Enterprise practice.

Essential duties & responsibilities: (detailed description)

*       Define and embed industry best practices for ServiceNow, in
collaboration with other global stakeholders (IS, Facilities, key users). Be a
trusted partner for projects, events, enhancements, and ongoing support.
*       Leverage advanced technology and liaise with vendors to deliver
innovative, cost-effective, elastic ITSM services. Be a thought leader in
bringing in best practices and technology innovations and applying effectively
change management to embed them.
*       Lead resolution of major / minor incidents involving ServiceNow as well
as troubleshooting.
*       Communicate and build trustful, productive relationships with all
levels of the organization as well as with other IS teams and vendors
*       Manage migration process of custom development code to QA and
Production farms and validate required documentation.
*       Participate as subject matter expert in architectural design, build,
and deployment.
*       Define, document, and adhere to a governance model that stabilizes and
protects the environment.
*       Manage reporting for auditing, usage, and performance
statistics/metrics.
*       Maintain business services and Configuration Item relationships in
ServiceNow
*       Perform day to day administration of ServiceNow
*       Report on Metrics using ServiceNow and Performance Analytics
*       Create and maintain our Service Catalog including approval workflows
*       Build reports, gauges, and home pages
*       Maintain business services and Configuration Item relationships in
ServiceNow
*       Perform installation and testing of vendor-provided updates and new
releases
*       Work with business users to identify and refine business requirements
and workflows
*       Providing ServiceNow configuration and customization assistance
including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration,
report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party
software integrations.
*       Designing, configuring and customizing new applications and modules
*       Develop UI forms, fields, notifications, workflows and JavaScript
server/client code
*       Maintain LDAP integration and user configurations
*       Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor SLA workflow
*       Search, populate, and customize the Knowledge Base
*       Manage minor enhancements to the system
*       Manage CMDB and help drive strategy around CMDB

Requirements

Education & special trainings: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent is required.

Qualifications & experience:

*       5 years of technical support experience
*       2 years of experience in ServiceNow System Owner
*       Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
*       Relevant IT Architecture experience
*       Experience with IT Service Management, Service Desk, and Change
Management processes
*       Experience in web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP,
POP3)
*       Basic understanding of ITIL v3 methodologies
*       Working knowledge of relational databases
*       Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
*       Ability to multitask and remain detail oriented
*       Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*       Can work independently and is self-motivated

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com