Hi Partners,

I have the below position on c2c. Let me know if you have any matching
candidate.-bi...@ptechpartners.com

(binduatptechpartnersdotcom <bi...@ptechpartners.com>)

*Job Title:* NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) Developer
*Primary Skills:* NetSuite, JavaScript, BackboneJS
*Pay Rate:* 55/hr on c2c

*Location:* IL
*Duration:* 1 year (long-term)
*Position Type:* Contract

Required skilled are NetSuite Commerce with JavaScript library experience
to create unique and highly customized websites

Skills required :JavaScript expertise with NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced
experience or knows to develop within the NetSuite environment/API.  The
ideal candidate would have experience with SuiteScript, Suitelets,
SuiteCloud and SuiteCommerce Advanced. Should know to create new module
development and extension of Shopping, Checkout, and My Account applications

Your Responsibility :

Estimate and plan custom solutions

Work closely with clients to identify and meet client schedules, budgets
and Project objectives

Oversee internal and contract programmers

Program NetSuite Suite Commerce Advance websites

Program report solutions to track and maximize ecommerce ROI

Program customized ecommerce websites, check out processes and user
shopping experiences

Plan and meet schedules, budgets and project objectives

Plan, program or direct programming in the development of four custom
NetSuite SCA ecommerce websites including shopping, checkout, and my
account modules

Plan, program or direct programming for integration with more than 20
backend proprietary systems

Integrate ecommerce marketing initiatives into ecommerce systems

Consulting and integrating ecommerce marketing initiatives into ecommerce
systems

*Bindu*

312 778 5015

bi...@ptechpartners.com