Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Embedded C++ , Python Developer

Locations  : Santa Clara, CA & Portland, OR

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Role

Embedded C++ , Python Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

· 8 Year of experience in embedded programming (experience with developing SW
for a given programming model)
· Knowledge of Microprocessor architecture, Experience with assembly language
· Proficient in C++
· Debug experience using waveforms, timing diagrams and register dump,
experience using JTAG based
· Experience with scripting language (preferred Python)
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).   Need to work with
remote teams and articulate complex fail scenarios

Desirable Technical Skills

    I.            Verification plan for the assigned portions of the design
(SOC or Core IP)
                             II.            Creation of Test Content using C++
or ASM86 verification tests
                          III.            Creation of Regression Framework (to
be confirmed by Intel)
                           IV.            Analysis of Verification Results –
includes running the test content on SW, RTL, Emulation Models and confirming
pass/fail completion
                             V.            Filing and Resolution of Design Bugs
in Intel’s Bug Database
                           VI.            Performing Test Content Regression
until all tests are passing for assigned portions of Design.

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

4 to 6

Work Location

Portland

Duration

Long term

No. of positions

2

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

Kindly share Evaluation sheet along with CVs to respective Leads.

Candidate Name

Emulation Experience (Yes/No)

     1. Number of projects using emulator (Enter Number)

     2. Cumulative Years of experience on these projects (Enter Years)

   3. Did the candidate have experience debugging  fails on emulator ? (Yes/No)

   4. Did the candidate develop content for emulator using high level languages
like C++? (Yes/No)

   5. Worked on SoC (VLSI HW development) projects. (Yes/No). If yes,
cumulative experience in years (Enter Number)

  6. Worked on Pre-silicon simulation environment for both test content
development and debug (Yes/No)

C++ proficiency (required for OR positon)

     1. Number of projects using C++  (Enter Number)

     2. Cumulative Years of experience in these projects (Enter Years)

    3. Have used Python/Perl scripts to debug fails ? (Yes/No).

x86 Assembly Experience (required for SC position)

1.       Number of projects using x86 assembly language

      2. Cumulative Years of experience on these projects (Enter Years)

3.       Worked on microprocessor architecture (Yes/No).

Can move to OR (Yes/No)

Can move to Santa Clara (Yes/No)

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com