sorry for the delay. for any destination number (say
"2123334444,43333;444"), it would be:

destNum = destNum.replaceAll("#", ENCODE_POUND);
if (destNum.endsWith(ENCODE_POUND)) //calls ending with "#" will fail
{
        destNum= destNum.substring(0, destNum.length()-ENCODE_POUND.length
());
}
Intent mIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_CALL, Uri.parse("tel:" +
destNum));

where:
private static final String ENCODE_POUND = "%23";