Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

Below is the urgent requirement need to be fill on high priority. This is
what we are looking for, please reply with me with your consultants updated
resume, contact details to discuss for the below position.

Location: *Palo Alto, CA/Long Term*

*Sr Salesforce Consultant with Java*

4+ years of hands on development with customizations and APEX logic,
multiple integration projects with Salesforce.com modules utilizing Web
Services and APIs, Proven end-to-end implementation experience with
multiple Salesforce.com products, Strong Java/Full stack background,
Experience with React, JavaScript, Jquery, Angular, Certifications will
prove your intimate understanding of sfdc standards and best practices, Not
a Remote opportunity, Mode of Interview - Phone followed by onsite
interview

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*Data **Solutions* *Inc*

*** Certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) ***

*Canton, Michigan 48187*

*Main -   (734) 399-4474*

*Fax -      (734) 437-5524*

*Email: **ash...@datsolinc.com* <ash...@datsolinc.com> *URL:  *
*http://www.datsolinc.com* <http://www.datsolinc.com/>

*DISCLAIMER**: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have
received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with a "**REMOVE**" in the subject line and delete
this message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANPWZdvDQmzhzyVVuwtM4cTyG9UWnwfvKpPd4C1EDU_7AuGi7A%40mail.gmail.com.