Hi,
I’m a 19-years-old developer and I’ve just finished “Wishy”, my last
Android App. Thanks to Wishy you can schedule SMS and e-mails,
personalizing each message for every recipient. That’s perfect for
Holidays! How many messages do we send every Christmas or every New Year
without addressing it to the people receiving? Thanks to Wishy you can
write a single message, set a date and an hour of sending and let the App
modify each message with the name of the recipient, his number or the date
set up before.
Obviously Wishy is not only thought for Holidays, and it is also useful to
set up a meeting or organize a dinner with your friends, when you want to
address everyone with its own name but there’s too many people to write to.
Wishy is a perfect way to say goodbye to anonymous messages.

I hope you'll like my app, and for every suggestion, please reply

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=marco.wishy

P.s. Full email support will come in a couple of days!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/30e0f1d3-5768-42b0-96ee-bb7baf5a900e%40googlegroups.com.