Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Scrum Master

Locations  : Kalamazoo, MI

GC OR USC ONLY

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Required Skills of the Scrum Master

·         Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint
planning, sprint demo and  <http://www.yodiz.com/blog/agile-retrospective/>
retrospective meetings

·         Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum
values of openness, honesty and respect.

·         Should be an excellent communicative person, because when team is
moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team
together.

·         Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an
iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.

·         Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create
useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.

·         Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals
and interactions over processes and tools.

·         Ability to shield the team from outside distractions and
interferences.

·         Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.

·         Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by
finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.

Duties of Scrum Master

·         Facilitate the scrum team for better creativity and tries to improve
the efficiency of the development team.

·         Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of
scrum team in Agile methodology.

·         Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.

·         Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule
meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick
inspection and proper use of adaptation process.

·         Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and
make them ready for the next sprint.

·         Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.

·         Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.

Technical Skills:

·         Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like
<http://www.yodiz.com/blog/difference-between-scrum-vs-kanban/> Scrum
(preferred), Kanban, XP, etc.

·         Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) Preferred,
First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)

·         Previous experience as a team lead

·         Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really
works.

·         Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental
development.

·         Experienced with Agile Tools like Version 1 (Preferred) or Rally

·         Experience with Agile on SAP Implementation Programs preferred.

·         Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like:
<http://www.yodiz.com/blog/what-is-kanban-system-and-kanban-board-scrum-vs-kanban/>
 Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.

·         Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that
he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.

·         Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories,
Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated
Testing, Agile Games.

·         Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product
on time.

·         Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.

·         Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity,
user stories etc.

·         Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented
environments, and Agile practices.

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com